Get your first 1,000 Email Subscribers and Make Your First $1,000 From Your Blog In 60 Days Or Less!
Fed up and frustrated with vague “strategies” and lame outdated “tips and tricks” about growing your audience and your blog?
You’re in the right place.
If you’re frustrated with your list size,
your blog’s audience growth
and your revenue numbers…
Your First $1K is your new best friend.
(you know, the one that calls you on your BS and won’t let you waste your time on dumb stuff).
A lot of people think that building their list and making real, meaningful income from blogging is some mythical, magical secret. It’s not.
It’s about creating value, educating your readers, and getting in front of the right audience.
When you sign up for Your First 1K you get:
- 8 weeks of guided, step by step list building and blog monetization lessons. Everything has been tried and tested by myself and my thousands of students.
- A 70-page printable workbook, progress trackers, daily calendars and resource guides.
- The exact methods I use to grow my list and that took me from <50 subscribers to over 1000 in 60 days.
- The easiest, simplest way to create a product your growing audience will love and how to ship it fast.
- Affordable and DIY solutions so you don’t have to spend a bunch while you’re still growing.
- Ready-to-use templates, swipe copy, exact email sequences, EVERYTHING you need.
- Simple but powerful strategies that work.
Your First $1K is FULL of step-by-step, actionable guides and strategies ready for you to implement and get real results.
Module 0: Email Foundations
- Choosing your path: Simple or Pro
- How to choose what platforms to use with pros and cons of each
- Set up an account with your email provider system
- Includes instruction on both ConvertKit and MailChimp
Module 1: Prepping Your Blog and Finding Your People
- Create a simple landing page
- Learn about different kinds of lead magnets
- Create a lead magnet (with all types explained)
- Choose and validate your first small product idea
Module 2: Blitz Versus Foundation Strategies
- Discover the difference between Blitz and Foundation Strategies
- Learn 8 Five-Minute Foundation Strategies
- Implement 2-3 Five Minute Foundation strategies to kick start your list growth
Module 3: Upgrade Your Blog and Create a Simple Sales Page
- Create simple content upgrades and install them on your site
- Promote your content upgrades (aka getting traffic!)
- Learn about the different types of products you can create and sell
- Choose a name for your product or course
- Create a simple pre-selling page
Module 4: New Strategies for Guest Blogging
- Learn how to effectively pitch guest posts to anyone
- Find your guest-posting opportunities with my own private resources
- Land your first guest post and make it 100x more effective
- Learn and implement 3 unique “guest posting” strategies that work like crazy and do NOT require you to write anything (yes, these are super cool!)
Module 5: List-Building & Pre-Selling with Webinars & Affiliates
- What you need to know to do your first ever webinar
- Choosing a topic, outlining your content, and timing everything
- Set up your 3 webinars pages
- Easy tech trainings on everything
- Promote your webinar in 5 ways
- Identify potential affiliates for your product
Module 6: Viral List Building and Pre-Launch
- Create a viral giveaway that grows your list
- Choose a prize and learn how to promote it effectively
- All the trainings to set it up easily
- Build anticipation for your upcoming product launch!
Module 7: Email Courses & Launch Sequences
- Create a free email course using content you already have
- Write your email course so that it doubles as a “nudge sequence” and funnel
- Set it all up using simple tech trainings
- Promoting your free course, which becomes your #1 list builder on autopilot
- Discover the 3 different types of launch sequences
- Choose the best sequence for YOUR product and write it using our simple templates.
Module 8: Preparing for Launch Traffic, Pre-Launch Planning, and Affiliate Packets
- ptimize your site for increase in launch traffic
- Prepare for your launch
- Create and send affiliate packets
- What you need to know before you launch (policies, refunds, and other things to prepare for!)
Module 9: Closing Your Launch and Post-Launch Planning
- 8 things you need to do after you launch to keep building your list every day
- The difference between evergreen and open/close launches and how to choose
- Review and assess your launch
- How to bring in consistent sales after the launch